2011-2015: Energy Training Solutions, The Woodlands, Texas, Principal/President
1998-2011: Baker Hughes Incorporated
- Vice President US Land Wireline Systems - Responsible for all aspects of Operations related to sales, service, employee development, and technical support to deliver financial results.
- Corporate Director - Led corporate reorganization project to transform from a multi-division silo model to a geo-market structure which included all aspects of business processes.
- HR Director - Designed and implemented an enterprise-wide, multi-phase Leadership Exellence and Development (LEAD) program for the global engineering workforce.
- Vice President Reliability and Quality - Led global quality, reliability, and maintenance organization to improve well site efficiency across all drilling and evaluation services which included a competency based career development program for maintenance technicians.
- Director Special Projects - Managed a joint product line integration project which included the design and build of a 237,000 sq ft research and manufacturing facility. The project was featured in Design Build Magazine, August 2000
1987-1998: Western Atlas International
- Research and Development - Held several positions in R&D including Project Manager and R&D Development Manager responsible for the design and development of technology projects.
- Operations - Held several positions including UK Region Manager responsible for North Sea Operations and North American Operations Manager responsible for all aspects of business activities to deliver financial results
- Technology - Served as both Western Hemisphere and Global Technical Manager responsible for translating industry technical requirements into R&D project requirements.
1980-1987: Dresser Atlas, Inc.
- Field Operations - Held several positions in the field including General Engineer specializing in wireline operations for evaluation and completions in Texas, Oklahoma, and Louisiana for land and offshore operations.
Master of Science Physics 1980 - Pittsburg State University (Pittsburg, Kansas)
B.S.E in Chemistry - Pittsburg State University (Pittsburg, Kansas)
Thunderbird School of Global Management - BHI Leadership Institute
SMU - Seminar for Senior Executives in the Oil and Gas Industry
Various HSE, ISO and Quality courses
Various Compliance courses (FCPA, Antitrust, and Economic Trade Sanctions)