Courses at Energy Training Solutions are taught by some of the top professionals in the oil and gas industry who have years of experience in the field and an extensive knowledge base. The ability for open discussion and one-on-one interaction with the instructors and other class participants make for a great learning experience.
We offer hands-on-training, educational field trips, classroom exercises and are continually updating our curriculum.
Tuition course prices are per person and cover all course materials, handouts, snacks, drinks and catered lunch. Tuition does not include client travel expenses, accommodations, bank fees, Visa, custom or duty fees. These expenses are the responsibility of the client or registrants company. Clients cannot be confirmed in a course until FULL payment has been received.
Energy Training Solutions accepts credit cards, company checks, money orders and bank wire transfers as payment. No personal or foreign checks accepted. Remittance must be made in U.S. dollars and drawn on a U.S. bank. Tuition that is paid by a bank wire transfer will incur an additional $75.00 bank processing fee.
- All transfer requests must be made by email no later than 7 days prior to course start date
- Administrative fee of $75.00 will be charged to client per transfer
- If client notifies Energy Training Solutions they are unable to attend the course, less than 7 days prior to class start date, they must find a replacement or forfeit their tuition
- If client requests a transfer to a course that falls in the next year, client will be responsible for any and all tuition price increases
Once a client has been transferred from one course to another; if for whatever reason they are unable to attend the course, they will forfeit all their tuition and course materials. Enrollment is non-transferrable to another person in the company.
- You must notify us of your cancellation via email, phone or fax
- 30 days prior to class start date is 100% refund, less a $50.00 administrative fee
- 29-11 days prior to class start date is 50% refund
- 10 days or less prior to class start date is no refund
If client has to cancel their enrollment and they have a refund due, payment will be made back to the original credit card that was used in booking the enrollment. If that credit card is unavailable, Energy Training Solutions will issue a company check to the person/company, who made the payment.
Interested in Customized Training or Onsite Training?
Energy Training Solutions can customize any of their courses to fit your needs or hold one of our courses at your location. For more information, please contact us at 281-783-5265 or send an email to email@example.com.